SC - Dressing v. Stuffing

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 13:54:58 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/1/98 4:29:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Margo.Hablutzel.margolh at nt.com writes:

<< As I learned it, there is no difference in ingredients or mixing.  The
 difference is in how it is cooked:  Stuffing is put inside the bird, getting
 all soaked in the juices; dressing is cooked in the oven, getting all nice
 and crusty. >>
Or you can confuse the whole issue, like I did, by putting the extra stuffing
(made too much for the bird) in a casserole dish with some of the basting
juices from the turkey and cooking it that way...

Brangwayna