SC - Candied Spices???

Jennifer Conrad CONRAD3 at prodigy.net
Wed Dec 2 15:38:10 PST 1998

Greetings all!

I am doing an Italian theamed feast in April and I was wondering, would
anyone out there know of a source of candied spices?  Or are these
relatively easy to make?  Also, what types of spices would be candied,
besides coriander. (The only one I've come across so far)

Luveday

"Understanding the history of the dish you are preparing will allow you to
put a little more of your heart and soul into what you're cooking."--Chef
Jimmy Schmidt