SC - Lord Ras- Dicks for Christmas

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 19:16:58 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/2/98 6:38:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kathleen.hogan at juno.com writes:

<< For future
 reference and to avoid embarassing anyone of a gentler
 personality...could we specify what exactly we're talking about in the
 FIRST post where words with "other" meanings are used? >>

Possibly.........<squinting eyes and gritting teeth in heavy

:-)

Ras