SC - Mtl Steak Spice (Was: Amish Cottage...)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Dec 3 12:34:48 PST 1998

SPICY?????

I know of only one version. The one we have here is quite peppery and kinda
wakes your face up. I wonder if its the one you have there?

Micaylah
- -who is wondering why one would buy the quieter version-

Stefan said...
>Unless this is something different, it is available down here. I bought
>mine a my local grocery. The name on the plastic jar is "Spicy Montreal
>Steak Seasoning" by McCormick. Part of a "Grill Mates" series. They also
>had it in a non-spicy version too, but I of course picked the spicy one.

"Man, you ain't lived
Till you've had your tires rotated
By a red-headed woman"
Bruce Springsteen