SC - Dog List

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Dec 3 14:08:15 PST 1998

On Thu, 03 Dec 1998 14:12:33 -0700 (MST) grasse at mscd.edu writes:
>responded privately
>
>Gwen-Cat
>Caerthe

Again, my thanks.  Just as I suspected, my three are combinations of
period breeds. (Basenji, Beagle, Sharpei, Bulldog - not all three in one,
of course!)  Everything except a Labrador Retriever.  And who knows what
else hiding in the gene pool of these three.  I wonder if that's why they
enjoy the period pastime of taking care of table leftovers so much! :)
We were having a pre-feast one time, and my dining room was crammed with
12 people around a very full table.  The three dogs under the table
started a dog fight, and no one could move!  The looks on everyone's
faces were priceless, and of course, no one got hurt.  Not one of my
prouder moments as a dog owner, but I've always felt that it was very
close to a real medieval moment!
Christianna