SC - An OP recipe request

MollisonK at aol.com MollisonK at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 15:18:59 PST 1998

I'm sorry to clutter up with an OP request. However, I'm looking for my Mother
and would like to surprise her for Christmas.

For a number of years we have been searching for a "Cornbread Dumpling"
recipe. Momma remembers it growing up in Texas. My Grandmother "Nonnie" was
tight lipped about her recipes. It was the Depression and she said she did
things to stretch a meal and didn't think the recipes should be remembered or
passed on to the next generation. I would love to make a batch up for Momma as
an after Christmas treat with leftovers.

Thank you for your help and understanding.

Molly Kekilpenny
Shire of Sol Haven