SC - Thanksgiving and i need a recipe

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Dec 3 18:35:16 PST 1998

Well, I just begged Freya in my most winsome manner, and paid her for it at Simple
Fare. I will check around for more, or I may just bribe Freya into picking me up a
whole bunch, meeting her at an event and transshipping it out.

Stefan li Rous wrote:

>  Thanks for the info. Do you know if it is possible to order this stuff from
> Canada by mail-order? Or is it illegal to mail the stuff into the US? I'm
> diabetic and this could be useful.

it is approved for use in the us, the new pepsi one is using it rather than
nutrasweet. I wish I had known tha I was down to 2 boxes because we were just up
in the northwestern end of NY and could have jumped over the border easily and
picked up more. We are going to go back in january for another visit so it may
have to wait until then.

> The other thing I wish I could find was more of the orange drink which was a
> mixture of orange juice and orange drink made with nutrasweet. I first saw some
> in the store when I was at Pennsic XXV. I found a brand here, but now while they
> carry that brand of regular orange juice, I can't find the one with nutrasweet
> anymore. And yes, orange juice tastes better, but I shouldn't have that much
> orange juice. :-(
>
> Stefan li Rous
> stefan at texas.net

I tend to stay away from juices, I'd rather save my exchanges for the whole fruit.
They may have discontinued the selection with the nutrasweet, companies are like
that sometimes.

margali