SC - TV News-OT-OOP

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Thu Dec 3 18:46:22 PST 1998

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, kat wrote:

> > And Lady Elisabeth says, laughing, "well, that's an easy way to pick you out
> > of an SCA crowd.  'I'm looking for a guy with a beard and ponytail . . .'"
>
> "Yeah.  He's standing right next to the kinda heavyset lady with the long brown hair."
>
> 	- kat, who is one of eight women in her *canton* who fit that description....

Just to make it more 'average' SCAdian, add 'receding hairline to the
lord, and glasses to either...

'Lainie, who wears contacts out of vanity and barely-shoulder-length-hair
out of practicality though you wouldn't know it because I had a pair of
really great false braids that I wear with garb ('cept when I attend an
event as my cousin 'Bob' or the learned Father Abelard the Lesser, of the
Dominican order...)
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731