SC - TV News-OT-OOP

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Fri Dec 4 10:26:37 PST 1998

Oh my,how  I could I forget the glasses!  My mom came to see us at a demo once at the Art
Museum, and was trying to describe me to my friend Bob (eadric-yes kat, that Robert) and was
saying "long brown hair, medium build, glasses, I think she said she would have her
cotehardie on today . . ."  that was, oh, half the barony at the demo . .since myself,
marie, and two other ladies are the exact same height.