SC - I might be getting a new oven

melc2newton at juno.com melc2newton at juno.com
Fri Dec 4 12:26:55 PST 1998

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 03:22:50 -0600 allilyn at juno.com (LYN M PARKINSON)
writes:
>Hi Phillippa,
>
>I bought my new electric just a year ago, and got the ceramic top
>because everyone said I'd love it, and I 'had to have it!'  I hate it.
>
><snipped>
>If I could go back and repeat, I'd buy the regular electric stove at a
>third of the price, but I would pay the extra for the convection oven.
>

>Don't succumb to consumerism!!!  And good luck!
>

>Regards,
>
>Allison
>allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
>Kingdom of Aethelmearc
I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing here (or mine isn't as
hard to clean), but the reason I got one is that mice made a nest in one
of the burners of my old "normal" electric oven (came with the house, I'd
rather have gas), so I picked one that was mouse-proof, i.e. a solid flat
top stove.

Beatrix
Oakheart/Calontir
Springfield, MO