SC - re: meat

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Dec 7 17:45:12 PST 1998

I remember seeing a show (60 minutes maybe??) within the last year on the
horrific practices in meat processing in the U.S. Anyone else remember
this?  It was mildly interesting (I don't need to know HOW my juicy
wonderful steak arrived on my barbecue, just that its there waiting for me
and my Mtl Steak Spice). Will say, however, that it doesn't disturb me, nor
do I find it gross to discuss this issue and yes it is kinda interesting.

Micaylah

"Man, you ain't lived
Till you've had your tires rotated
By a red-headed woman"