SC - re: meat

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Mon Dec 7 21:31:28 PST 1998

Look, folks, the beef processing industry is in fact rather cleanly,
compared to the poultry processing industry. If you want an education, I can
take you through a chicken processing plant. Anybody wonder why some of us
soak our chicken in salt water and/or vinegar, or wash off our other
commercially meats? I have no doubt in my mind why e. coli and other
adventurous bacteria are likely to show up ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio

Phlip at bright.net

Consistancy is the last refuge of the unimaginative.