SC - Re: meat

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Tue Dec 8 18:54:44 PST 1998

It hasn't been the patients or proceedures that have left the scars but
the "supervisors" and the burn out. I may never finish processing that as
it keeps getting refreshed.  Enough of that on the list however.
Psychnet nurse move away from the rock you are perfectly safe with us
here >bwwwwaaahhhh ha ha ha ha< no really it's okay.
Genevia
=======