SC - probably apocryphal, certainly funny

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Dec 9 22:31:41 PST 1998

Philippa Alderton wrote:

> Mordonna asks:
>
> >Hmmm, wonder if that is a comment on English Cooking??<
>
> I was wondering about that myself, considering the recent thread on English
> vs American sausages.

I can't help it. I can't shake from my head, now, the line from one of
the Blackadder episodes (Season Three, I believe): "There are riots in
Paris, unrest in London, and dangerous rumblings in Berlin. But then
that may just be the sausages..."

Adamantius
Crown Province of Østgardr, East Kingdom

Argent, an owl displayed guardant sable, between three pheons inverted
gules, all within a bordure sable.
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com