SC - Medieval exhibits in Philadelphia/NYC area?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 14:24:33 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/13/98 9:39:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tantralya at hotmail.com writes:

<< If you are lucky enough to have pull you can get into the Pierpont
 Morgan Library to look at the lovely scrolls and books with calligraphy
 and illumination. >>

Why would you need pull?  We went last year over the first weekend of
December, didn't know anybody, and just walked right in to the exhibit.  It is
a marvelous exhibit if it is still running, and my husband found documentation
for pointed-toed high boots turned down at the top in one of the
illuminations...

Brangwayna