SC - Different 12th Nights

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Dec 14 14:20:23 PST 1998

>and those with undecided origins get to set up/clean up?  A real
>kick-in-the-butt for those of us who never quite define their persona
>Mine is French and/or Scottish, so I'd either have to bring veggies
>and
>bread or wash dishes.  I'd probably do all three!
>
>Bonne (French Queen) de Traquair (Scottish Castle)

Yes, the ties between the Scottich and French crowns have long
histories...
and Yes, we knew we were going to leave off some personnas, and for those
that are undecided, they can pick a 'personna du jour' (usually chosen to
accomodate a particular style of clothing one wishes to wear, but why not
for food?)  and go with it.  I am considering both my Scottish (SCA and
mundane) and my German (mundane) background for possible dishes.  I do
like the idea of making the undecideds do cleanup though..., hmm, maybe I
will mention this to the autocrat!
Christianna