SC - Christmas Humour - OOP - OT

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 18:11:56 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/14/98 4:16:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< referenes made to Christianity, please
 no offense is meant, and as this is humour hopefully none will be taken.

 Micaylah >>

References to Christianity are not personally offensives only suggestions that
they be included in 'official' type documents. :-) The article brought a
smile. :-)

For the record, folks, I have many good Christian friends and do not find that
particular religion offensive or less valid than any other. Given the
influence of the Church throughout the Middle Ages in noble circles, it would
be ludicrous to attempt not mentioning it when referring to medieval studies.

Can we go on and drop the assumptions based on  one person's viewpoint of what
was meant by me to be a serious answer to what I thought was a request for
infoprmation and opinion? <grovel, beg, kiss, kiss>

BTW, Happy Chanaka to all my Jewish friends! :-)

Ras