SC - Re: Martha Stewart - OOP - OT

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 15 09:21:14 PST 1998

Angie Malone wrote:

> What's even scary is they had her co-hosting the early morning show on CBS
> a few weeks ago.  Talk about boring.... monotone, etc, put you right back
> to sleep.
>
>         Angeline

I can see the value of adopting a soothing vocal tone when teaching
children and other anxious types (we all know roasting a chicken is a
source of great anxiety to most of us), but yes, she definitely takes it
to unreasonable heights. I still think she's going for a sort of
Olympian effect...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy