SC - cuskinolds

Peters, Rise J. PetersR at SpiegelMcD.com
Tue Dec 22 10:19:15 PST 1998

Cuskeynoles are the subject of great and extensive discussion.  I'll try and
dig out and send you a couple of recipes that were generated during the
Great Cuskeynole Debate; anyone who wishes to reprise such debate, the floor
is yours<G>