SC - Capsicums-OOP

Helen him at gte.net
Tue Dec 22 15:37:45 PST 1998

Ras said:

For me, I would rather enjoy the staccato fire crackers
bouncing across the tongue instead of the burst of a stick of dynamite
that destroys any further enjoyment of the dish.

I could not agree more!  My mother is from South Louisiana and pure
breed cajun.  She cooks with spice to tease and please not cover up what
you are eating.  I hate "cajun" resturants that over kill the hot stuff
so you can not taste your food.