SC - What did Santa bring?

Deborah J Schumacher chicagojo at rni.net
Sat Dec 26 20:15:32 PST 1998

What did santa bring? Well I got a new coffee maker/espresso machine in one, and a new computer for the two of us so we stop fighting over this one. Ras i love your idea for the Roly poly kit !!!
Oh and we also got about 30 lbs of Elk from a co worker of my  husband. Anyone have suggestions on what to  do with it.. i got a couple of t bones, some ground and a  couple of roasts. and more may be coming. Is elk period?  Help!!!!
Zoe

Zoe at chicagojo.8m.com
WWW.chicagojo.8m.com