SC - gingerbrede

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Dec 29 11:32:28 PST 1998

Well, Alysant came over yesterday, and we made gingerbrede
from the C on Eng, the 1 cup crumbs to 1 cup honey and
assorted flavorings. It was [i guess a success-the kitchen
didn't explode, nor did anybody die from the food...]
interesting. It came out more like a candy, with hints of
the texture of pulled taffey, resiliant but cracks if
struck. We made it in the sheet, but I feel it would be
better rolled into bonbons. This morning i cut my half of
the candt into chunks and rolled it in sugar to keep it from
sticking to things. I forgot to take pictures, otherwise I
would put them on the website....next time I will remember
to take pictures.

They have a good crisp bite to them, and I think I will make
them to take along to my next event to go along with the
dayboard for the household.
margali
[and she gave me the nicest tea-towel too!]