SC - Scottish/british food terms

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Dec 30 07:36:27 PST 1998

Gee, I make a sort of wierd breton version of a clotted cream by aging heavy
cream in a sealed carton for about 1 month after the expiration date, then
infecting it with a mesophilic cheese culture and letting it live in the fridge
for another week. It is thickened and fairly solid with a slight nutty tang to
the taste.
margali