SC - feast in Oertha

Reia M. Chmielowski kareina at eagle.ptialaska.net
Thu Dec 31 02:01:56 PST 1998

At 20:16 12/30/98 , you wrote:
>Kareina,
>	I _HAVE_ to know- did you use *onions* in your feast?
>
>	(WIDE mischevious grin :-D)

Well, actually, no, not really. Only _one_ dish used them!  Sir Joseph,
Prince of Oertha and inspiration to her Highness Richenza, Princess in her
own right, was in attendance at the event, and he'd mentioned to me months
in advance that he normally doesn't like SCA feasts because he is such a
fussy eater--he then said that he didn't like onions.  Now, _that_ was an
easy one, having lived three years with someone who is allergic to onions!
His Highness complimented me later saying that he'd never been able to eat
so much at an SCA feast before...

- --Kareina