SC - Butter - yet again

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 08:45:33 PST 1998

>I just have to ask - the last 4 "middle Eastern" reservations? Your
feast
>have a quota on persona? Different menus for different folk? This
sounds
>so strange to me!
>
>Mirhaxa, from al-Baran in the Outlands.

Not persona, room decor. The feast sold out, but there was an empty room
or area and they decided that about 25 more people could feast in there.
HOWEVER, there are no dining tables or chairs and there will be no
service other than the food being brought to the room. Everyone must
bring their own rugs, cushions, perhaps low tables as well as feast gear
and the room will have a "middle eastern" atmosphere to it.

Bonne