SC - purple fleur de lis?

The Cheshire Cat cheshire at southcom.com.au
Thu Dec 31 17:37:27 PST 1998

Phlip wrote:

>Ummm, forgive me for intruding on this discussion, but friends who have
>tried to bake purple into cookies have come up with "Interesting" if not
>particularly ""Attractive" results. If any of you DO come up with a recipe
>which makes a visually "attractive" rather than "Interesting purple cookie,
>please let me know.

The only cookie I know and make that has purple in it, is lavender cookies.
They end up looking a lot like shortbread/ butter cookie type things and
has flecks of purple through from the lavender.  It looks quite attractive.
I don't have any documentation for it so I'll have to say that it's not
period, but if you are prepared to accept purple flecks as opposed to solid
purple, they might be a goer.
- -Sianan