SC - Mtl Steak Spice (Was: Amish Cottage...)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Dec 1 11:04:47 PST 1998

Ras inquired...
>Recipe? Documentation, please? Documentation is NOT necessary. :-)

Sorry, I forgot. This is a commercial product that is to die for on a
goodly slab of barbecue anything. It is produced by Club House which is a
subsidiary of McCormick. It is very likely that you cannot get it down
there as I used to have to go to Montreal myself to get it. It was however,
introduced to the rest of Cda a couple of years ago. If you want, I can
send you some...but I guarantee, you'll be hooked. :)

Caylee

"Man, you ain't lived
Till you've had your tires rotated
By a red-headed woman"