SC - Steers vs. -- I do apologize!!

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Tue Dec 1 13:27:25 PST 1998

<Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net>>
>Talana commented:
>> (Who comes from a cattle family, and is fond of grossing out her
>> brothers with the idea of actually eating what they were cutting off the
>> little bulls.)
>There have been similar discussions on this list. You might be interested
>in some of the comments and recipes found in this file in my Florilegium:

Actually, Stefan, while I may be mistaken, I *believe* she was trying to
CONTRIBUTE to the discussion, and was not just asking for more information.

I mention it since I truly don't think that you are intending on using your
web-pages as a means of killing discussion (e.g. "Look here, nothing more
needs to be said").

Marc/Diarmaid