SC - Side dish suggestions needed

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 2 08:58:16 PST 1998

My favorite side dish is the asaparagus recipe from The Herbs, Fruits
and Vegetables of Italy (echoed almost exactly in Platina):

Boil asparagus for a few minutes.  Place on a plate.  Toss with olive
oil.  Toss with good vinegar (my favorite is balsamic, but a good red
wine vinegar works, too).  Add salt and pepper. Serve.

toodles, margaret