SC - Lord Ras- Dicks for Christmas

Kathleen M Hogan kathleen.hogan at juno.com
Wed Dec 2 15:34:05 PST 1998

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:43:47 -0500 "Denise Mahaffey" <dmahaffey at g-net.net>
writes:
>I am SO glad someone asked this question.  <grin>  I was watching the
>threads hoping to figure it out without embarrassing myself.
>
>Dennet (who is fortunate that no one could see my face when I read the
>first message in this thread.)

The only reason I figured it out is that I used to sell Cutco knives a
few years back.    I read it to my sister-in-law, and she almost fell off
the sofa laughing.  I've got a killer case of bronchitis aggrevating my
asthma and was trying VERY hard NOT to laugh for fear of passing out!

Caitlin NicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle