SC - TV News-OT-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 15:13:13 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/3/98 12:54:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pndarvis at execpc.com writes:

<< well, that's an easy way to pick you out of
 an SCA crowd.  'I'm looking for a guy with a beard and ponytail . . .'"

Well,,,,,I will appear about 20 lbs. heavier on TV. The rest of the folks will
be skinny or ladies. Just look for the grumpiest looking phone operator that
has a beard and a pony tail and is not fat but not thin and is a guy...:-)

Ras