SC -MIME, was Introduction, New List Member

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Fri Dec 4 00:23:44 PST 1998

>>Stuffit and several other programs that can bre used to convert mime to
text or graphics are freely available on several sites on the web. If you
don't have web access, contact me and I'll see what i can do.<<

Thanks, Ras, but with Juno, you get what you get.  They are beginning a
web access service, paid, (the e-mail is free) but I do have web access
already through a different paid company, and prefer to keep it.  That
one does MIME, and takes attachments, etc.  I get the pics of the twins
from kat on that one.  Juno is an easy to use e-mail, not nearly as
complicated as kat just sent directions to Phlip.  When I want to reply,
I hit the 'reply' button, have a choice of whether I want to include the
original post (I don't think I have that choice with Netscape Navigator,
do I?) but usually, to save bandwidth, just copy and paste the bit to
which I am replying.  There are 'read' and 'write' tabs and I just flip
between them.

I have an icon on the desk top for NetZip, but I don't know if I have
WinZip or not.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA