SC - I need some advice...

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Dec 4 17:42:55 PST 1998

Micaylah asks:

> We have decided that we are going to set
> up a menu and let the populace decide what it is they wish to bring given
> the list of menu items. I have kept it really really simple as the level
of
> cooking in our fair Baronry is somewhat limited.

Micaylah, one of the cantons in our Barony has a "feast" every year
(meat-provided potluck that they label a feast) in which each ticket has a
recipe printed on the back.  Buy a ticket?  Make that recipe (or bring
something similar, at least in the same category, i.e. starch, veggie,
etc.)

I've never been, it's an awkward time of year for us financially; but I
understand the idea has been somewhat successful.  Sorry I can't give you a
firsthand account.

	- kat