SC - eastern european stuff

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Dec 7 14:33:20 PST 1998

On Sun, 6 Dec 1998 22:05:33 -0500 "Alma B. Johnson"
<chickengoddess at mindspring.com> writes:
>I have recently remembered hearing or seeing something about >eastern
european cuisine stemming from stew culture.  Does this jog >anyone's
memory? I can't figure where I ran across this.

>Rhiannon, Pengwydrwraig

Ok, it jogged my memory, but in a completely off-tangent way.   I read
middle eastern, not eastern european, and then wrote the message below.
	Christianna, obviously not paying close attention today...

Hey, Rhiannon!
	Speaking of middle eastern food, I was thinking about the
lifetime's supply of cumin and coriander in the Baronial stores.  What do
you think about mixing it with some kind of glue, and molding it into
Christmas ornaments or something?  I was thinking of camels or something
m.e., (wise men, camels, stars, etc.)
	Does anybody know a good crafty way to take a powdered spice and
mold it?  Seems rather Martha Stewartish to me, or maybe girl scouts...
	Serioursly folks, we have got close to 20 *pounds* of coriander
and cumin.  (Can you tell what the feastcrats did to arrive at that kind
of purchase?)  I think a coating of Krylon would be necessary, too.
	What do you think?
	Christianna