SC - Molding Spices

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Tue Dec 8 18:54:44 PST 1998

I live in North Carolina on the coast with a river to the west and beyond
that the Green Swamp. These ornaments made with cinnamon and applesauce
seem to survive the insects with no trouble - the humidity can cause
problems with mold but rarely. I've seen some that lasted several years
in a house without ill effect.  So my guess is unless you have problems
with bugs in your house or you plan to use them outside it should be ok.
TRRRYYY It  you'll LIKE it... then let us know how it comes out.
Genevia