SC - tuchux - OT

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Sun Dec 13 06:54:48 PST 1998

The Tuchuks are found in the sixth book of the Gor series, *The Nomads of
Gor*, in which Tarl Cabot (the main character of the series) is living with
them.  (Possibly as a prisoner, though I'm not sure - it's been 20+ ears
since I read it.)  FWIW, I think Kamchak of the Tuchuks is one of the very
few worthwhile characters in the entire series....

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable