SC - Different 12th Nights

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:54:50 PST 1998

  So, we went with personna types instead.
>So, if you have a Viking or Celtic personna, you are to bring
vegetables,
>German and Middle Eastern personnas are to bring grains or legumes,
>Norman and French bring breads, Italian and Spanish bring Desserts.
(The
>Barony is doing the main meat course.)  It's a nice change, anyway, so
>we'll see how it goes.
>	Mistress Christianna

and those with undecided origins get to set up/clean up?  A real
kick-in-the-butt for those of us who never quite define their persona
Mine is French and/or Scottish, so I'd either have to bring veggies and
bread or wash dishes.  I'd probably do all three!

Bonne (French Queen) de Traquair (Scottish Castle)