SC - Possibly OOP - Nut Mix Help!

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Tue Dec 15 07:25:05 PST 1998

My boss is my secret Santa and I would like to create a snack for him.  He
is diabetic so that rules out any of my candies for Christmas.  I tried to
make toasted almonds, walnuts and pecans with salt and chili powder spice,
but the ended up not tasting very well.  Does anyone have any quick nut mix
recipes?

Please email me privately if you can help.

Murkial
christi.redeker at digital.com