SC - Hedgehogs

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 17:18:10 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/15/98 4:01:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vstrassb at atlp.com writes:

<< If anyone else has anything at all related to cooking hedgehogs, please
post
 it publicly so I can snag it, too! :-) I have a vested interest. >>

Tucked away in my vast supply of filled discs is a period recipe that is
basically a forcemeat studded with almond slivers...... Not much to go on , I
know but  that is all I can recall and I don't even know where to begin to
look for it. It was posted to this though a few months ago.

Ras