SC - bread experiment

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Dec 19 13:13:41 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/19/98 11:31:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<< I used the recipe for bread from the back of the package of
 arrowhead mills spelt flour, with the optional honey but
 without the salt. >>

Did you adjust anything else in the recipe? I had always been taught that salt
in a yeast recipe was specifically there for the purpose of controling the
growth of the yeast.

Ras