SC - Heraldic Jell-O

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Tue Dec 22 07:31:42 PST 1998

Hi!

Ok, I was thinking of doing a sotelty (how do you spell that???).  I am a
herald.  I want to combine the two.

I was thinking about boiling some feet.  I might do that, I might by
unflavored gelatin.  Don't know yet.

Anyway, I was browsing through the Florilegium (can spell that one!) and
couldn't find what I was looking for.

For colors I figured I would leave it as clear as possible for white.
For yellow - saffron
for green - parsley
for blue - turnsole
for red - sandalwood??

What do I use for purple and black?  Do you all have a better idea for
white?

Thanks,
Avelina

East Kingdom