SC - Please help!

Mahanna jmmahanna at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 25 14:47:59 PST 1998

Holiday Greetings All!

I have a dilemna this season and hope that some of you out there could
possibly help.  One week ago my husband had to fdisked both of our
harddrives and in the process erased more than 7 mths of recipes I had
compiled.  Needless to say I was more than a little upset and am even
now slapping myself for not backing up more than I did.  If any of you
have your favorite recipes from this list saved could you please send me
a few?
I would appreciate any and all assistance.

Thank you!
Morwenna de Malyns