SC - Yorkshire Pudding...

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 05:05:48 PST 1998

To the gentle who inquired about my favorite Christmas dish, was it
successful???

We had the most glorious roast beast and Yorkshire pudding for Christmas eve
dinner and then oven-baked pancakes with real maple syrup, which are just a
"non-meat dripping" version of same, cooked in individual pans for Christmas
Day breakfast!  My tummy is happy till next year!!!

I hope one and all had a wonderful and fufilling holiday - best wishes to all
for great things in the coming year!

 - Sister Mary Endoline