SC - Bread

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Wed Dec 30 16:45:33 PST 1998

Stacie said:

>I am looking for a good loaf to go with soup or stew....<

Stacie, dear, if Bear says anything about bread, listen up HARD! Although
I've never had the opportunity to be fed by the man (one of these Pennsics,
Bear? Or possibly I can get to a Gulf War?), I've never read one of his
posts from which I didn't learn something. He is a wonderful, serious baker-
the only negative I can say about him is that he's more into baking well
than being strictly period- and that's quite a forgivable fault, if fault it
is, from someone who gives so freely of his time and expertise with search
engines ;-)

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio

Phlip at bright.net

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.