SC - What did Santa bring?

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Wed Dec 30 20:41:03 PST 1998

As far as sharpening knives goes, I seldom have the patience, but I do know
how to do it- ask Ras ;-0

If you like, stop down at Caer Frig this Pennsic, and I'll show you on my
diamond stone- it's easy enough, once you learn the basic principles and
have a quality stone, just a bit time consuming and repetitive- I lack the
patience for knitting and spinning as well.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio

Phlip at bright.net

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.