SC - Thanksgiving - OOP

Rebecca E Tants retants at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:49:07 PST 1998

>20 lb turkey
>bread stuffing made with my homemade breads
>cornbread
>pumpkin bread
>my award-winning honey wheat bread
>biscuits
>baked yams with butter sauce
>candied yams
>asparagus
>honey butter
>homemade turkey gravy with giblets
>mashed potatoes
>a pickle dish with bread and butter pickles, black olives, green
olives,
>cucumber slices, carrot sticks, cheese chunks, and cranberry sauce
>pumpkin pie
>dutch apple pie

You guys are making my mouth water - all I was doing was eating pub food
in Ireland and visiting the Rock of Cashel and Cahir Castle on my way to
Kilkenny!  And you know what?  Not a turkey in site!!!!  They apperently
only eat them there at Christmas!

Caitlen Ruadh
(who LOVED ireland but did kind of miss a traditional thanksgiving
dinner.....)