SC - Ras' Sense of Humor

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Dec 1 09:09:50 PST 1998

><<  I have asked him to write up his impressions of the way we did >the
day-long tavern  structure, so I can post it here.  I'll remind him
>again.   >>

>ROFLMAO! (I don't know why but I am. :-))
>Ras

<< I got delete  finger happy and would like to save that to my "Dogs"
file.   >>

>Recipes, perhaps? <he looks about innocently>
>Ras

Um, Ras, are you feeling quite well?  I am accostomed to people laughing
at me (as a professional entertainer), but I didn't think I'd been funny
here!  I'm afraid dog recipies in my house would have to be tasty things
to feed the dogs (as I sit typing with three guard dogs between me and
the door), not the Korean taste treats you may be thinking of.  And I
can't figure out what made you roll on the floor laughing from my first
post.  Oh, well, I guess I'm glad I brought some merriment into your
life, even if it wasn't intended.  :)
	Christianna