SC - Mtl Steak Spice (Was: Amish Cottage...)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Dec 1 19:51:17 PST 1998

Ras said...
>Perhaps listing the ingredients in the order they appear on the container
>might help me to create my own version. I f not, I will have my friend Arthur
>bring some to Pennsic this coming August but thanks you for the offer. It is
>appreciated.

Ahhhh, yes Arture. Or as we lovingly call him here, John Arthur John (boy
does he hate that). Remind him to come see me before he leaves and I'll
make sure he gets the right stuff.

As for the ingredients, I have to go grocery shopping at the moment and
used the last of it last weekend. Might I suggest checking out the Top
Secret Recipe site. I don't have the addy as I am web challenged at the
moment <gaaak>, but if you do a search for that you'll get it. If the
recipe isn't there, do a "request" and you just may get it. If you do, I'd
love to know your results.

Micaylah

"Man, you ain't lived
Till you've had your tires rotated