SC - Ras' Sense of Humor

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 16:13:28 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/1/98 12:26:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< ><<  I have asked him to write up his impressions of the way we did >the
 day-long tavern  structure, so I can post it here.  I'll remind him
 >again.  ...<snip>... And I can't figure out what made you roll on the floor
laughing from my first post.  Oh, well, I guess I'm glad I brought some
merriment into your
 life, even if it wasn't intended.  :)
 	Christianna>>

I think it was the image I had of you serenely sitting at your 'puter typing
away, telling us you were having your husband do something then suddenly
realizing it wasn;t done. You then frantically scribed a note to yourself to
ask him to do it again only you used the 'puter screen as your notepad and it
got sent to us...... I know it's sick but that is what I was laughing about.
It was so real in my mind, I just couldn't stop for a few minutes. :-)

Now...did you really want to know? :-).

Ras