SC - East Kingdom 12th Nite

weymouth at iceweasel.org weymouth at iceweasel.org
Tue Dec 1 12:13:28 PST 1998

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm cooking East Kingdom
12th Night, January 16th in Plymouth Meeting, PA.

I'm hoping the complete the menu tonight, and will post it when
complete.  I'm using Curye and Two Fifteenth Century as my sources.

Any who are at the event who wish to stop by to say hi are more than
welcome.  If anyone wants to have an informal Cooks' List get
together in the kitchen they are welcome to also.  This kitchen is
very large and very well equipped (nocommercial dishwasher
though :-(  ).

Later,

Aemilia